Thursday, October 28, 2010

17.4 Less Of Me

This week went by so fast I hardly realized it was Thursday already! I went down 0.8 pounds this week, even though my home scale told me I lost a little more than two pounds. I guess I will see it next week!

Tonight my weight watcher leader told me I should become a weight watcher leader since I inspire so many people at the meetings. Though I do have to tell those people that all I can offer are words but the part that really pays off is action! Keep up the good work everyone!!!! Anyways I thought that was a really big compliment. 

I don't know if this is true, but I feel like I weigh more on the days I spend most of my time standing up (rather that driving or sitting). Today I was baking and decorating cakes all day, and I feel so heavy! Maybe its just the ache in my feet and my lower back.... hmmmm

Goal for this week: do an ab workout at least once this week

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you bake on a diet! I always find that the hardest!!! But I'd love to see some pics of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this sounds strange but I don't really like cake. I like the rice crispie treats I made!! lol

    ReplyDelete