Thursday, October 14, 2010

12.8 Less of Me

Well, that was rather disappointing!

I know I lost and all that and it's still better than a gain, but come on! A measly .4 when I was aiming for 1.6! I know why it happened and it's really not my fault! I mean I just can't do anything about being super bloated. There are parts of nature I just can not fight!

I know it will all show up next week, cause I have been eating well, drinking lots more water (thank you everyone for your tips), and I'm still walking between 40-60 min every night. It was just a real bummer cause I really wanted to get to my 5% goal. well I guess next week I will get to my 5% and hit 15 pounds!! 

Goal for this week: Not to get lazy with my tracking!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing great! keep up the good work! Also, I think that if you were aiming for 1.6 and continue to be doing so, do some more walking. Perhaps put mosheleh in the stroller and walk from your house to the grove or the park near the grove and back every other day.

    ReplyDelete