Thursday, October 21, 2010

16.6 Less Of Me!!

Woohooo!!!! I am so thrilled! This week I hit two milestones: 5% of my starting weigh (14 pounds) and the 15 pound mark. Two in one week is awesome! I will use my word for the week here: I am doing FANTASTIC!

I feel really great, It's easier to walk, and I am looking good too (in my humble opinion)! The best part is I'm still focused, and staying on plan! I feel like I'm really taking control of this part of my life. It's not easy saying no to myself especially when it comes to some of my favorite foods. The feeling I have right now makes it all so worth it! I am really proud of myself! Go Yehudis!!! 

My goal for this week: 30 min of activity, 8 cups of water, and to track for 5 days this week. 

Woohoo!! Go Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment