Tuesday, October 19, 2010

S-U-C-C-E-S-S

Its raining outside which means no walking, and my plans to drink more water are sort of working.  I am feeling really good and I'm also starting to get compliments from people who I have not seen in a while. Both of those things are really fun parts of loosing weight!

I started doing this really interesting thing called planning. I sit down for 5 min before I go to sleep and decide what I am going to eat the next day. I mean, what a concept! LOL I crack myself up! hee hee....

For real I decide what I'm having for my main meals with leeway for changes in availability and mood. It takes the panic out of the "oh my goodness I'm starving what should I eat!" moments. It's kind of like being the chef and the customer in a restaurant. I order off my "menu", I make it, I eat it, then I pay myself....compliments for a job well done!

Just want to say Thank You to all my blog readers...I am so much more successful because you read it and care.

Oh and if you are confused about my blog title, I'm finally learning how to spell. I'm studying for the TEAS test to get into nursing school which is on everything you should learn in elementary school through high school that I never learned. So I have been teaching myself how to spell and do fractions....Better late than never!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't tha tone of the basic things they teach you in WW, about planning? If you fail to plan, you can plan to fail.

    Keep up the good work. Glad you're continuing to be motivated. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky is the companion,

    Of she who is a champion,

    Where she spends her effort,

    Her friends find their comfort,

    Knowing there is at least one,

    Purest soul that has the day won.

    "I am so proud to be the first to see the light that shines from my truest of friends."

    -Z

    ReplyDelete