Thursday, November 4, 2010

19.4 Less of Me

I lost 2 more pounds!!! Woohoo!!! So I think it's time for some picture comparison!

I look so much better now!! almost 20 pounds makes such a difference! A new shaitel also helps!! Anyways I have never had so much fun losing weight before! I am finding all sorts of new treats and trying all these new recipes. It's become my hobby and my job and I am loving the success! 

Goal for this week: Do that ab workout that I didn't get a chance to do this week!! No reward for me :-( 

5 comments:

  1. You go hudss!!! You are awesome!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING!!! This new shaitel looks so cute and fun on you! It's really amazing to see your hard work paying off so much!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! i think you are beautiful any way you look, but if it makes you feel good, than great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LOOK AMAZING! More Happy & Alive too :)

    Love the Sheitel, and you can definitely be proud of those 20 lbs, it shows!
    - Etty

    ReplyDelete