Monday, November 22, 2010

20.6 Less Of Me!

I know this post is late in coming but It's been a crazy week and a half! I was not able to go to the weight watcher meeting on Thursday, so I just weighed myself at home. I lost what I gained last week plus some which puts me back on track for my birthday goal!

I really needed to get back on track and I couldn't go walking most nights last week since my toe got badly infected, so I just tried really hard to eat well. It really paid off cause I am right where I was trying to get. 

This week I need to get serious about my walking and tracking!! Last night I got a treat for walking! There were fireworks right on top of us! They were for the grove holiday tree lighting thing but they where shooting them from the park where I walk. They were really really cool! Loud too!

Remember: If you bite it... Write it! (good tip for loosing those tricky 5 pounds that wont budge!

No comments:

Post a Comment