Tuesday, November 30, 2010

22.6 Less of Me!

Less than 3 more pounds till I get to my birthday goal! I have to say I am very proud of my self control these days. With all those jelly donuts staring at me all week long I have not caved in.... Yet!

I have my one Chanukah donut planned out and I will enjoy every bite of it! I am also going to have 3 latkes. I think I will be ok if i spread them out. Oh, and I am also going to have one package of white chocolate coins!! I want to still loose some weight so I will be going on lots of walks (hopefully my replacement stroller part will come in the mail!) 

The spacing out of these posts are getting a tad disorganized, but hopefully everything will start going back to normal. This post was supposed to be written on Monday, so its a bit late but not to bad. 

Happy Chanukah Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment