Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 5 and 6 of Simply Filling.

The last two days I have come to the conclusion that there are certain things that can not be in my pantry or fridge. Those unmentionables (I won't even type them cause I will start to drool...) can make me nuts. My will of steel melts before that kryptonite. So the best thing for me to do in those situations is to throw it out or send it away with other people or I will not be able to stand the temptation. The funny thing is that even when my brain knows it's gone, my taste buds want me to tear the house apart looking for some! 
Days 5 and 6 went well. I had a slice of pizza yesterday, but that was ok since it was only 1 slice and not 3 slices. Today was fantastic and I feel really full. It used to take 3-4 oranges to fill me up, and now after one I am stuffed! 

Tomorrow I weigh in so I really hope my work has paid off! It's been a week of learning and knowing I can motivate myself so those non-scale victories make it worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Are you working out/exercising at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing out of my regular daily activities which do involve activity... like chasing Moshele around the yard or giving him pony back rides.... :-)

    I'm thinking of starting to walk at 6:15-7:15am when Z is still home and I can go out but right now I am just focusing on my eating

    ReplyDelete