Thursday, January 5, 2012

Reward Time!

I have a growing list of items on my fridge that I can pick from for every 10 pounds I loose. So, since I hit the 10 pound mark I decided to get myself something fun. I got a set of kitchen herb seeds! I am so excited because I recently discovered (last summer) that I find gardening fascinating! 

Even though it's probably not such a good idea to get something food related, I thing a herb garden is safe enough. It's not like I'm taking myself out to ice cream! drool drool....

2 comments:

  1. 10 pounds??!! Yay!!! That's awesome. We did a little indoor herb garden last year it's awesome... Fresh herbs to grab as I cooked. It's ok that it's food related cuz it's healthy n fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats 12 pounds little miss!! :-)

    ReplyDelete