Thursday, January 12, 2012

13.8 Less of Me!

It was a rough week! I was really sick for about half of it and didn't eat anything and the other half I was trying to eat as nutritiously as possible to avoid Meyer going hungry. I lost 1.6 and I'm feeling so much better so I guess the week wasn't all bad. 

The best part of my weight loss this week is that I have lost 5% of my starting weight. That's really the first goal to get to! Loosing 10% of my starting weight is next! I have set little 5 pound increment prizes for myself to stay motivated. If you want to know how to calculate that here is an example:

Lets say your starting weight is 180 then knock off the last digit to get 10% so that would be 18lbs. 5% is half that so 18÷2=9. 9 lbs is 5% of your starting weight. 

The best way to be overwhelmed and give up is to see a huge number and not know how to get there. Best way to stay focused and stay motivated..... Baby steps!
Good luck to you all! This week I'm going to work on my planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment