Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 3 and 4 of Simply Filling

Friday and Shabbos went better then I hoped! Friday got a little hard as I didn't make time to sit and eat lunch so I did a lot of snacking. Its a good thing I was making a lot of foods I could snack on! For shabbos I made tons of veggie side dishes that were amazing! I did a pumpkin loaf, Italian zucchini pie, apple pear crumble, baked yams, bulgur and vegetables, lots of chopped salad. I made some of the recipes up so if you want them just ask. Shabbos morning was great and I had my shabbos treat which I enjoyed very much. Its so much easier to plan treats out... then you don't beat yourself up and feel guilty and then overdo it. 

I'm feeling really great and my clothing feel like I have already lost 5 pounds! Its hard to keep going sometimes especially when I don't plan or I see my husband eating junk food, but I keep thinking about how I want to look at Michal's wedding and I stay on track! So GO YEHUDIS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment