Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 1 of Simply filling

It's almost impossible for me to track what I eat these days since I am always eating on the move, so I switched from tracking to "simply filling". All that means is I can eat however much I need to be satisfied from a specific list of foods. I'm trading the ability to eat whatever I want and writing it down, to having fewer options but not having to worry about keeping track of it.

The list is fruits, veggies, non-fat milk or milk alternatives, whole grains, lean proteins, and a few other things. I tend to eat these things anyways so it's easy to switch. Oh, and I also have 49 points to use for other things.... like birthday cake..... if I want.

Today went really well. I had oatmeal with chopped up apple in it for breakfast. I had a banana, a can of baby corn, and a tangerine for my morning snack. Lunch was leftover hamburgers with BBQ sauce (used 1 point for the sauce). Afternoon snack was cabbage soup. Dinner was awesome! Completely fat free Moroccan fish made with tons of veggies with barley on the side.I have to say I am completely full!

A few more weeks of this and I'll be down 40 pounds in time for my sisters wedding this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment