Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 2 of Simply Filling

I feel so amazingly proud of myself! Besides for feeling fantastic and full of energy, I am so impressed that I was able to do 2 days on simply filling. 

Today I had oatmeal for breakfast. Tuna salad made with 1 can tuna, tomato, cucumber, pickles, and mustard and 2 tsp mayo (counted 2 points) was my early lunch. Snack was 2 oranges and a fat-free yogurt. Dinner was chicken and veggies cooked pot-roast style and a bulgur and vegetable side dish. At my birthday party I had blackberries!

Shabbos will be more of a challenge, but hopefully I will be able to cook lots of things that are on plan! I went a little crazy at the produce store today so I will have plenty to snack on. 

If you don't have it you can't eat it! (The positive way and the negative way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment