Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yom Tov Blues

I'm not so thrilled with how my eating went on Yom Tov. I really could have done a lot better, plus I only walked to shul one of the days. I was just really hard to plan everything out and go shopping properly since I was so worried about our Sukkah (the parts didn't come till noon on erev Yom Tov!)

In the end we had a wonderful Sukkah and lots of guests for all the night meals. Even though the heat was terrible, our house was 90 degrees, and our Sukkah was swarmed with termites on the second day. we had a very nice Yom Tov! 

In terms of weight loss..... I gotta get my tush into action and do some serious exercise between now and Tuesday night!! I want to get to 14 pounds (5% of my starting weight) cause then I get to go shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. I just found/saw this blog. I think it's amazing what you're doing - keep up the great work. If you want to share war stories call me and I'll share some of what's worked for me.
    Chaya Hinda

    ReplyDelete