Tuesday, September 28, 2010

11.6 Less Of Me

Boy was I glad to see that number on the scale! I was so stressed out about how Sukkos was going to be my downfall!

Last night I was feeling so yucky from not being able to exercise for the past week, that I was even prepared to not weigh in. I was going to go the the meeting of course, but use my no weigh in card. B''H I managed to find a pool at 9 pm and go swimming for about 20 min. I felt so much better after that!! I decided I was going to get on that scale anyways!! 


I think the hardest part of Yom Tov for me was not being able to write down what I ate and not being able to measure how much I was eating. I hate to admit it but the two most annoying part of the plan are the ones that help the most!


I sure hope this heat wave ends soon so I can get back to walking. I have started to really enjoy it!! Whoda thunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment