Saturday, September 18, 2010

8.6 Less of Me

3 days of non stop eating + 2 days of non stop walking = loosing another 1.8 pounds!

Now this kind of math I like!

The truth is I thought it would be more, but I ate dinner right before I weighed in so I think that threw it off a little. It will show up next week I hope!

Now that Yom Kippur is over, I can concentrate on my battle plan for Sukkos. I'm going to weigh in on Tuesday for the next two weeks since Yom Tov is on Thursdays. I will be walking Monday and Tuesday both in the morning and at night. That should give me a head start for Sukkos.

I Love Sukkos! I can not wait to eat out in the Sukkah!!! Hot butternut squash soup, yummy stuffed turkey breast, and cranberry sauce!! Yup, I do Thanksgiving food for the first days!! Cant wait for it all to begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment