Thursday, April 26, 2012

24.2 Less of Me!!

Weight loss is a never ending soap opera! The drama involved is engrossing, no wonder so many people are obsessed with it!! If it's not Pesach it has to be something else. I'm still not at my 10% goal. I have to lose .8 to get there. This is the week that I will achieve it! If anyone want to lose it with me, I am starting to walk again at 8:15am Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. You can meet me in front of my house!

This week I am going to work on positive self talk. I am going to put a post it on my mirror saying "Go Yehudis Go! You can do this!" in big letters! That way I start the day in a positive way. It is always easier to make good choices if you feel empowered! Like out great Rabbis have said "Simcha Poretz Geder!"

No comments:

Post a Comment