Monday, March 26, 2012

Falling of the wagon

I fell of the wagon a few weeks ago... It was a week before Purim to be precise... And of course, I went back up a little less than 4 pounds. First I missed a week then it spiraled down from there. I wasn't staying for the meetings and I stopped tracking. I got a bit cocky about my success. I thought "oh I got the hang of this now!" Yah, well I was wrong and I faced the consequences of going back to my old ways. There is an old weight watcher saying: If you do what you always did you will get what you always got. Obvious but hard to remember when your head is full of hot air like mine got to be. Now a much humbler me will be heading to the scale on Tuesday after a very well behaved week (so far).
The good news is that pesach is coming and that will give me a jump start into loosing mode. I eat really healthy stuff without any processes sugars so I loose about 5-7 pounds every year. Plus I am looking forward to getting as much of a workout as I can from cleaning my house :-)
My goal is to meet my 10% by next Rosh Chosesh. That's about 7 more pounds....

1 comment:

  1. You can totally do it!! If you had to fall off the wagon, this was definitely the right time of year to do so :)

    ReplyDelete