Thursday, February 23, 2012

19.8 Less of Me

I get back from NY and I weigh in to find out that I lost 2.2 pounds while on vacation!! I even ate ice cream and pizza and a really yum but a bit spicy chicken avocado sandwich. I did track well, so all i can say is that tracking works.

I'm not sure why I was so scared of it. Maybe admitting to myself the amount I was eating and what I was eating was hard. Admitting is always hard and I can't lie to myself or pretend it didn't happen because the scale will tell me that it did. For the past 2 week I have been tracking and not just here and there but really doing it. and I lost weight both of those weeks. (5.2 the week before this)

By next week I'm going to hit the 20 pound mark a"yh and I only have another 5 pounds to go before I hit my 10% mark!!

This week I am going to start working on activity. I am going to go to bed early tonight, and Monday night so i can get up at 6 to go walking for an hour. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome!!

1 comment: