Saturday, November 26, 2011

4 Less Of Me

I feel really good about this. I'm drinking tons of water, and eating when I'm hungry. Plus I'm pretty sure running after 2 kids all day counts as activity! 

Thanksgiving was great! I made tons of veggies and not so much stuffing so I couldn't eat that much and there were no leftovers to worry about. Shabbos was harder cause I was home all day and I tend to eat more when I am. 

Anyways, I'm trying something new this week that's not weight watcher related. Ive been looking at "Eat right for your type", and I decided to try something from the plan. I'm an A type so Dairy, Beef, and Wheat are no good for me. So for this week I'm going to eliminate them from my diet and see what happens. I already don't eat most dairy so that shouldn't be too hard. Its the wheat that's gonna be tough, but Ill try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment