Monday, November 14, 2011

Starting from scratch... once again!

I find myself wondering where my motivation has gone. Might it be lost somewhere between the piles of laundry yet to be washed and the lingering odor of another diaper changed? Yah, I thought being a mom of 2 would be just like being the mom of 1. HA! Funny joke! Now that reality has set in and I am completely overwhelmed its time to admit I can't do a weight loss program by myself.

This week was my first back on weight watchers. I went to the meeting last week after I saw a picture of myself. It wasn't pretty. So hopefully this is it! I weighed in and told her to start me off at zero (the computer remembers what your last weigh in was even if it was 11 months ago). My goal is to get to 160, so I have 98 pounds to loose. I'm going to the meeting tomorrow night so I will see how my first week went...

I don't ever want to be in this place again. I hope I can really do it all the way this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment