Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm Back!

So here I am, 9 months and 1 baby later, ready to get back on the weight loss wagon. I finally had the courage to weigh myself today for the first time after giving birth. To my surprise and delight I actually weight 1 pound less then I did before I got pregnant! I'm not exactly sure how but I am sure as heck not complaining about it!

I'm not going to be on any plan for right now since it is too soon to be counting calories or points. What I am going to do is write down everything I eat and weigh myself weekly. I'm also gonna start walking again but not for another week or two.

So that's the grand plan for now.... wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. The numbers are exciting. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new baby, Yehudis, and on the renewed resolve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't need luck - You are a proven winner already!! -ZD

    ReplyDelete