Sunday, September 11, 2011

1.4 Less of Me

Well I lost weight, but it could also still be just fluid retention and all that fun stuff, so I'm not jumping for joy yet. I am happy that the number is going down that's for sure! Even though I'm not really dieting yet, writing things down really helps! I just don't want to write 10 chocolate cookies down. Even though I'm the only one who looks at it, I just don't want to see it on paper! Even my subconscious is rooting for me!!

I was going to continue subtracting from my original weight of 270 but I was getting all confused and trying to figure out how much I gained and lost over my pregnancy didn't help, so I am going to start from scratch with my "Less of mes".

Sunday just happens to be a really bad day for weighing in cause Shabbos can sometimes be... you know Shabbos, so I'm going to weigh in on Thursday. Seems like a safe day to weigh in!
 

4 comments:

  1. pounds off are still pounds off!! good for you im so proud!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you're back here!! proud of you for starting so soon, im still fighting with my weight! although, to be honest, what im fighting with now is what i didnt deal with after benny. looking forward to losing weight along with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pulling your hair out will also contribute to weight loss (yes...it's been a very long day).
    -Z

    ReplyDelete