Friday, September 16, 2011

6.4 Less Of Me

That's right folks, you read correctly! I lost 5 pounds this week! I'm excited!!! I am writing things down, and making good food choice, and nursing probably helps. I mean its pure genius! Why didn't someone think about this before?They could make a fortune off of this idea and even call it something snappy like Weight Watchers, or Eat Right!

For a minute there on the scale I thought it was broken. I even got off and did it again. It was pretty funny! But lo and behold I am finally below the 250 mark! FINALLY!!

So this week I'm gonna start walking and keep doing what I'm doing! That's the plan!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I was also pleasantly surprised on the scale this morning! Yay for weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you!!! the waffles definitely helped ;) here's to many more lost pounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B'H, the little centipede i put inside our scale is doing a good job. -zd

    ReplyDelete