Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Barbecues and Bedtimes

Tonight is the night of the grand Berghoff BBQ and sleepover. The kids are all out like the lights, so they must have enjoyed themselves! I really did my best in terms of the food choices, but I'm not sure if my efforts will prove fruitful. I guess I will find out tomorrow on the big weigh in day.


It's not like I went over my points or anything, I just didn't feel as confident when I finished eating. Maybe I just felt too full...?


Besides for that, I did a darn good job this week! The awesome thing is I can tell I am motivated. Not just mentally but it's permeated my being. I don't even want to eat the things I know I am not supposed to eat.


I feel like my brain and my taste buds have finally reached an agreement.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your brain and tastebuds also!
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work!

    BBQ was very nice.... and tasty, thank you!

    ReplyDelete